The Leprechaun Limbo is excited to announce that they have selected Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties as the 2015 charitable partner for Leprechaun Limbo.
After a 2-month nomination period, Jane and Chandra met with the top two nominees, The Children’s Reading Foundation and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties. While both organizations are outstanding, Jane and Chandra felt that they could do more to help.
Criteria for selecting a charitable partner include
- The organization must have 501(c)3 status in the United States and provide documentation.
- The organization must advocate for boys and families, and have programs that support all of the good things about family relationships.
- The organization may be religious, but its primary mission may not be proselytizing
- The organization’s constituency may be anywhere in the Tri-Cities, though it’s headquarters may be elsewhere.
- The organization must be present at the 2015 Leprechaun Limbo.
- The organization must be willing to hold a raffle during the event and procure SOME of the raffle items.
- The organization must be willing and able to promote and market Leprechaun Limbo to their contacts, encouraging participation.
- The organization must be willing and able to talk to media organizations about Leprechaun Limbo and what the funds mean to them.
The most exciting part is that event attendees nominated Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties. This selection represents a choice made by local moms who value this organization, their services, and the people.