Thank you for purchasing tickets to the sixth annual Leprechaun Limbo Mother–Son Night Out! To make this night more enjoyable, we put together a few things we would like you to know before you check in and start the fun.
Don’t forget to wear your Leprechaun Limbo shirts or anything green; dress code is however you choose. Dress up, dress casual, be funky… just dress green!
- Tickets On Sale: We will have tickets available for purchase at the door. Couple tickets are $70 and extra son tickets are $30 each. Cash and credit cards are accepted. SEE YOU THERE!
- Will-Call: All e-ticket sales are “Will Call.” We will have the master guest list at check in. If you have purchased a ticket from a previous ticket holder, you will need the ticket confirmation from Squad Up (if you have a couple ticket, it’s TWO receipts; if you have extra sons, there will be a receipt PER extra son ticket) OR THEIR NAME—that’s how it will show up on our list. When you check in, you will receive your tickets which perforate into ticket vouchers that will allow you to get food, drink, and dessert. You automatically grant Leprechaun Limbo permission to take pictures of you and your child at the event. Guests wishing to not be photographed will need to request an orange color wrist band at check-in, alerting the photographer that you do not consent to be photographed.
- Check-In: Check in starts at 4:00pm for VIP ONLY and 5:00pm for general admission on Saturday, March 17th, 2018 at the Southridge Sports and Event Center, 2901 Southridge Blvd. Kennewick, WA 99338. Please do not arrive earlier.
- Pizza, dessert & drinks: Each guest will receive 1 ticket voucher each to use for 1 slice of pizza, 1 drink, and 1 dessert. If you want additional items you may use cash. If you want to “upgrade” your drink size at Little Firehouse Coffee or WeIce, you can use cash. Food areas will be clearly marked.
- Additional food for purchase: You may purchase additional pizza from Papa Johns, dessert from Frost Me Sweet or We Ice, and drinks from Little Firehouse Coffee or Swire. Prices are clearly marked on signs at each booths.
- Professional photography: Professional photos with fun props will be taken in the Carousel of Dreams by Kim Fetrow Photography. Pictures are an additional fee and are optional. There is a published schedule of characters—Captain Jack Sparrow, Star Wars Characters and Superheroes—that is posted in your program and around the event.
- Tag Yourself and Friends on Facebook: Candid event photography and video will be provided by WinSome, Inc. Video will be provided by Tri-Star Entertainment and Photography. Show off your smiles and strike a pose as we will be using these photos for next year’s advertising as well as on our website and Facebook page. Please tag yourself and friends! Guests not wishing to be photographed will be banded in an orange wristband, alerting the photographers that you do not consent to have your image used on Facebook or in our marketing.
- Raffle: Please bring cash! There will be raffle baskets to the right as you enter. All have a different theme and are packed with amazing goods, tickets, and gift certificates. Please purchase raffle tickets from the YMCA Tri-Cities or a volunteer for $1 each or 25 for $20 and select which basket you want to drop your ticket into. Raffle tickets will be drawn throughout the night. You will have until 8:30pm to claim your basket.You must be present to win. At 8:45pm, additional raffle tickets will be drawn for any baskets not claimed. IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM YOUR WINNING BASKET BY 8:30PM, YOU FORFEIT THE BASKET. NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL of the raffle proceeds go to support our 2018 charity, YMCA Tri-Cities.
- What is there to do?: Dancing will be all night long. Sponsors will have several activities going such as archery, face painting, the Carousel of Dreams, Angry Birds LIVE, Lego Walk of Fire, and soooooo much more! Pay attention to our emcee Jonas as he will be announcing when things are taking place.
- Heads or Tails Game!: The PRIZE is a one-night stay at Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA, a $360 gift card to Great Wolf Lodge that can be used for anything on the property including room upgrades, extra nights, food, Magic Quest, souvenirs, etc. TO PLAY: We will be selling Slap Bracelets for $10 each or 3 for $25. The game will take place on the dance floor at 8:00pm. All players must be on the dance floor ready to play when the game begins. Late players will not be permitted to play once the game begins. NO EXCEPTIONS. For each round, players will place their hands on their HEAD or their TAIL for the duration of the round. Anyone caught changing position will forfeit that round and a slap bracelet. If a player loses the round, they may remove one bracelet and play again. Play continues until the players are out of bracelets. There cannot be a tie. In the event that all players choose the same and lose, that round will not count. There will only be one winner. 100% of the Heads & Tails game proceeds go directly to YMCA of Tri-Cities.
- Wrapping Up: Our event will come to a close at 9pm. Thank you so much for attending! Keep tabs on more Mother-Son events on our Facebook page, and share those posts with your friends!
- Save The Date: Next year’s Mother Son Dance will be held March 16, 2019. We would love to see you and your boys again! Ticket sales open on BLACK FRIDAY, the Friday following Thanksgiving. Didn’t get in to VIP this year? It usually sells out in December. Your best chance is Black Friday!
- Where do I pick up my t-shirt I ordered online?: Simplified Celebrations, 303 Casey Ave. on March 13 from 11am-7pm.