Nominate Your Favorite Charitable Organization to Be Our 2015 Partner
At Leprechaun Limbo, we’ve built charity into our DNA. It’s in our business plan. We’re committed.
And we want you to be involved! In 2013, we selected Boy Scouts of America as our charitable partner and donated $1,800. In 2014, we chose Ignite Youth Mentoring, and donated $2,200. We’ve had a wonderful time working with both groups. Now it’s time to choose the next organization, and we want your input!
To nominate an organization, leave a comment on our blog or Facebook page that includes the organization’s name, URL, along with a few words explaining why you have selected that organization and what they mean to you. Feel free to message us if you would like to include more details. Our committee will make a final decision by October 31, 2014. Charities may self-nominate.
To be eligible:
- The organization must have 501(c)3 status in the United States and provide documentation.
- The organization must advocate for boys and families, and have programs that support all of the good things about family relationships.
- The organization may be religious, but its primary mission may not be proselytizing
- The organization’s constituency may be anywhere in the Tri-Cities, though it’s headquarters may be elsewhere.
- The organization must be present at the 2015 Leprechaun Limbo.
- The organization must be willing to hold a raffle during the event and procure SOME of the raffle items.
- The organization must be willing and able to promote and market Leprechaun Limbo to their contacts, encouraging participation.
- The organization must be willing and able to talk to media organizations about Leprechaun Limbo and what the funds mean to them.
Please note that charitable organizations will not be selected 2 years in a row.
Nominations will be open through 11:59PM PST, Tuesday, September 30, 2014.